From:
"Terry J. Westley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry J. Westley
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:13:23 -0500
Sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled program.  I've lost
contact with someone who wanted to subscribe to the TASH mailing
list.  (This is not completely off-topic, since TASH is an Ada
binding to Tcl/Tk.)

Bruce L. Conroy of JPL, NASA:

Please contact me regarding a problem in delivering mail to you.
Apparently, your mail server is translating the address I have
into another one, which happens to be unknown.  So, I can't reach
you by email.

Calspan, An operation of Veridian
[log in to unmask]   http://www.calspan.com/