Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Karl A. Nyberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 22:35:09 -0500
I hope soon to be the recipient of an evaluation Sun Niagara T1000 via their
"Try and Buy" program (https://www.sun.com/tryandbuy/index.jsp) and would
like to try to make it available for folks with an application that they
would like to run in this kind of an environment.  It will be an 8-core
machine (which, with their "4 threads per core pipelining", well, you get
the idea...).  If you are interested, please drop me a line.

Applications with low floating point requirements only need apply...  Only
one FPU on the chip...

-- Karl --