From:
Daniel Wengelin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Wengelin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 19:26:42 +0200
Oliver Cole is providing us with an Ada compiler and associated tools. Our
heritage
is from Rational, so we're still using Apex as the front end but we are
keeping a close eye on the PowerAda development environment as well.
www.ocsystems.com would probably be the place to look.

        Daniel

PS Comment on quality: good. Comment on support: excellent