From:
Boris Lipner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:31:51 +0300
Dear Madam and Sir,

The Art Gallery  Gallery-A invites you to the new exhibitions.
Today on our page you can see more than 200 new wonderful paintings. We hope you will like them.

Our company, "GALLERY-A"  www.gallery-a.ru  , offer both modern and classical
art, deals in a line of pieces of art by talented artists. Their works  include original paintings, sculptures, etc., copies of masterpieces of various styles, countries and epochs, portraits made to order. These
professional artists are high-skilled graduates of educational institutions such as the Academy of Fine Arts, High School for Arts and Design and other art colleges.

You establish contact and find out new customers who would like to buy a masterpiece of realistic Art.

SITE: www.gallery-a.ru
E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]

Best regards
Boris Lipner, General Manager.

If you want to REMOVE your E-maiIl from our Post List PLEASE send letter to [log in to unmask]