Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Prof R Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:34:29 EDT
A problem has been detected in the file transfer of the Aonix compilers
between Aonix and the PAL.  This has resulted in the corruption of some
of the files in the PAL in the Aonix tree.  We are working the problem
now.

For the time being, don't bother trying to get the compilers from the PAL.
They will be on the Nov 97 Ada CDROM in about a month.

Will let you know when the problem is corrected.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Rick
--
Richard Conn, PAL Manager  |  [log in to unmask]
Opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of anyone else.