Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:34:57 -0700
After further queries to my coworker, he has further investigated and it
turns out he had real-time but they added a third party extension to support
Ada. As for the Rational guys, I guess there is, at least was, some
confusion.

It sounds as if I've been led astray (it's so hard to find good help), so
I'll take this offline to the Rational guys. I'd still be interested in
hearing about what people are using for design, especially in mixed language
systems. I'd do everything in Ada but I don't have that option and it's
likely I'll have an increasing percentage of c++ to maintain along with the
Ada.