"Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:40:25 +0100
From:
AUSTEIN OBYRNE <[log in to unmask]>
Dear All,

I have written a very powerful piece of cryptography in the form of a cipher that uses vectors instead of scalars as the encryption raw data.  This is ground breaking stuff and at the moment I am preparing to go public with it by sending copies of the documentation (only as yet ) to various academies that are known to be involved with cryptography.

The program software comprises 3 versions of the same basic idea and these are in pairs  - Encryption / Decryption. There is another toy encryption demonstration version that makes 7 pieces all told.

They are all written in Ada-95 and I have taught myself the Language here at home on my own from Prof. Feldman's brilliant book over the last three years for the sole purpose of completing this project having been refused programming help at several well known academies here in the UK.

The project is complete and has been offered to the Free Software Foundation for public licensing and at this time I am awaiting an answer from them. It is very possible that this cipher will blow the doors in on conventional scalar encryption and when it does then the spin-off promotion for Lovelace is expected to be pretty great.  This is one of the reasons I am anxious to disseminate it through proper channels.

I have only just completed the last few checks today.

 All is very well with the running and testing but  I have a problem as follows:

1 ) I don't know enough to finish the job in so far as I am unable to close up the source code from public view.

2) I.m having a problem with "End Error while reading from an external file and the program crashes before I can print out the decrypted message - this despite having " new _Line and Skip_line as Prof Feldman recommended.

3) I don't know how to write a menu.

Would some body please help with these problems if I send you the programs as they are at present for you to complete one and then me tell what to do with the others. Anybody who wants view the source code may do so with pleasure. They are very powerful programs and you will enjoy what you see.  The encryption rate that I worried about for years is magnificent - 3164 characters encrypted in less than one second- 3164 ciphertext of these characters decrypted in the same time.  The secrecy is demonstrably unbreakable by all the known standards of the Crypto Industry.

Note : The random-number clock resetting feature of Ada-95 was essential to the success of this scheme. The pseudo random-ism of other languages would have failed me .

Thanking you in anticipation of your help - Austin O' Byrne , Cork , Ireland

PS Will email the complete source code if you wish.