From:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 06:47:12 -0800
I would certainly consider replacing my list or adding
to my list the reviews if you would like. I need to
redo the list this week since the book search engine I
was using moved. (It allowed you to find out which
on-line book store had the lowest price, not one of
the Amazon deals.)

The AdaFAQ (http://www.adapower.com/lab/adafaq) also
includes a list of books. It was decided that if there
would be a list of books in the final FAQ it would not
include reviews. If you have an opinion on the matter,
you may consider joing the AdaFAQ-list by sending an
e-mail to [log in to unmask] with
subscribe in the body.

David Botton

=====