Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:31:26 +0000
Michael

>I hadn't tried accessing the site for a while, so I just tried it. I was
>unsuccessful in Netscape with both www.adaic.org and 205.167.171.8. Ping
>correctly translated the name to the IP address but got no replies.
>Traceroute did similarly, but got no replies after 12 hops.

As a matter of interest, where did Traceroute last find anything?

It wasn't something like <***>ittr-2_0.sprintlink.net or something was it?

That is the place after which it always times out when I try it. So far I remain
unable to see AdaIC from my Demon account, but have had no trouble (except for
it being a bit slow) with Tesco or Freeserve, despite the fact that tracert
never succeeds on any of them.

John