From:
Stanley Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stanley Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 01:56:03 -0600
Take a gander at this:

http://techweb.cmp.com/eet/news/98/1001news/windowsce.html

As if we didn't have enough problems.

But I hope some Ada compiler vendor(s) will light
a candle so we don't have to curse the darkness.

And do some marketing to boot.  I'm always surprised
at the lack of marketing effort by Ada vendors.  There
are Ada vendors and products that no one even knows
about.  And the well-known ones don't seem to have
the inclination to expand their market base beyond
DoD.  When vendors do place ads, they seem to be
in the wrong place, the wrong periodicals, trying
to persuade the wrong people.

--
Stanley Allen