From:
Randy Brukardt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Brukardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 20:58:01 -0500
> At the STC here in Utah last month my coworkers commented that there
wasn't
> anyone at the SIGAda booth. I stopped by several times over the course of
> the last day and discovered the same thing.

For what it's worth, I was in the SigAda booth virtually all of the first
day, and a couple of hours on the second day. (I would have been there more,
but there was an ARA meeting that afternoon.) During the time I was there
(until 12:45 p.m. on the second day), I believe that there was someone there
most of the time.
I know that I feel invisible some of the time, but I don't think I actually
*am* invisible.

By the time I left, there weren't many attendees to be seen, so I wasn't too
concerned that we'd miss many people.

Overall, we talked to a lot of people about Ada, and most of them were
positive (a big difference from last year...).

                        Randy Brukardt.