From:
Paul D Stachour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 16:25:57 -0500
Twin Cities SIGAda will be discussing concurrency in Modern Programming
Languages (pretty much Ada and Java) this coming Thursday.  I'd like
to give references to other comparisions.  If any of you are aware of
web-documents (my search did not find any other than the history/
steelman ; I suspect I'm not a good web-searcher), I'd like a
URL, please.

Also, references to hard-copy documents, like articles in SIGAda letters
is good also.   I'm afraid I do not have a good index to the articles
which have been published on the topic.

Thanks, ..Paul Stachour