Tucker Taft <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:04:49 -0500
Lance Kibblewhite wrote:

> I live in the Northern VA, Washington DC area, and relocation is unlikely to
> be an option. I have over 20 years software engineering experience,
> including project management and supervisory experience. And, as above, I am
> a US permanent resident, not a US citizen.

I would check the jobs section of http://www.acm.org/sigada/

Also, contact Mike Feldman ([log in to unmask]).  He claims
that several of his students are working part-time with Lockheed-Martin
in the DC area on air traffic control projects in Ada.

There are also several Ada-oriented recruiting companies listed
on the http://www.adapower.com web site.  You should certainly
contact them.

--
-Tucker Taft   [log in to unmask]   http://www.averstar.com/~stt/
Chief Technology Officer, AverCom, Inc. (A Titan Company) Burlington, MA  USA