From:
fmclifton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
fmclifton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:10:38 -0400
List Members: We need your help.  We have ten immediate permanent positions
available in southern California for Ada / C Software Engineers with real time
embedded experience.  These positions do require individuals that have active
Secret clearances.  If anyone on this list would be interested in additional
information, please send me an e-mail.  If you are aware of anyone that might be
available, please feel free to pass along my contact information.
Thank you,
Mike Clifton, Senior Recruiter
Home Office Contact Information:
770-419-0151