From:
Tom Rhoads <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Rhoads <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 09:13:03 -0400
Angel (and others),

As far as I know, there are no alternatives at this time for ANY
TI DSPs. We checked into this earlier this year and found no
alternatives to TI/Tartan.

If you do get any positive response, I would be very interested in
hearing from you.

Thanks,

Tom Rhoads

Tom Rhoads                                        BFGoodrich
[log in to unmask]                        Vergennes, VT