Keith Allan Shillington <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 08:04:00 -0800
Was anyone else listening to the speakers at ACM97?  If we're going to have
anything new and interesting in computing by 2047, it's up to us to press our
technology into schools at all levels.  Or, wind up with a bunch of high-tech
solutions that nobody can fix or maintain.

If you've not checked into the results of the conference, you might want to
take a moment and visit one or more of the following URLs:

http://www.vxtreme.com/live/acm97/live.html
http://www.microsoft.com/corpinfo/adm97.htm
http://www.acm.org/acm97/home.html