From:
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:49:29 -0800
To: Martin Carlisle et al.
From: Bob Leif
My write-up on the Commercializing Ada Workshop includes an approach to this
type of problem. With ASIS technology, it should be possible to equitably
determine individual contributions to a project. In your special case, the
obvious first step is to converse with Randy privately. It would be a good
lesson for your students to see the benefits of free enterprise and the
support of the rights of intellectual property.

I will be on travel until 1 Feb. 1999.