Dirk Craeynest <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 10:00:15 +0200
FYI.

The appended call for updates of the s.c. "Reid list of programming
languages used in the first course for computer science majors" was
posted to comp.edu recently.

If you know institutes that use Ada, you might want to suggest people
there to add or confirm their entry on the Reid list ASAP.

Dirk ([log in to unmask] for Ada-Belgium/Europe/WG9 mail)

*** 10th Intl.Conf.on Reliable Software Technologies - Ada-Europe'2005
*** June 20-24, 2005 ***  York, UK  ***  http://www.ada-europe.org ***

----- Forwarded message from Frances L. Van Scoy -----

From: [log in to unmask] (Frances L. Van Scoy)
Newsgroups: comp.edu
Subject: Reid list 24 call for updates
Date: 9 Sep 2004 08:47:37 -0700

Next week I expect to post version 24 of the Reid list of programming
languages used in the first course for computer science majors.

Old versions of the list are available at
http://www.csee.wvu.edu/~vanscoy/reid

If you wish to submit an update or correction for your college or
university, please email it to me at [log in to unmask]

Frances Van Scoy

----- End of forwarded message from Frances L. Van Scoy -----