From:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 14:41:54 -0400
W. Wesley Groleau:
> Hint: probably could do both--just add an optional API package for the
> Apache plug-in.

Pascal Obry:
> Maybe I do not understand well how an Apache plug-in works but it seems to me
> that this cannot work with my templates parser. I'll be pleased if you prove
> me wrong :)

W. Wesley Groleau:

> I have no idea.  I was just reacting to Terry's wanting to take the
> current design away from everybody else.

Please, I don't want to "take the current design away from everybody else."
It's just that I have been using JGNAT and JSP (JavaServer Pages, a
template-based dynamic page content system) and Apache/Tomcat to create
web sites with dynamic content using Ada.

I misunderstood some of the design goals of AWS and confused it with
Pascal's template system.

Oh well, at lease we woke up the mailing list and got some activity.

--
Terry Westley
<http://www.adatcl.com>