From:
Dave Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 23:42:29 -0700

Dave Wood wrote:

> I don't have the article here on my computer, but I think I have it
> at home and will email it if my brain is still functioning when I get
> there (hint: not a safe bet!!)

Ah, some neurons are still firing.  I have attached the
article to this message in the event that others are
interested.  If it is poor form to send an attachment to
the list, I apologize for my bad behavior.

I don't know for certain that the article appeared exactly
as you see it in the attachment - since I left Aonix (and
indeed the software business) last October, I have not had
access to Ada Letters.

I give everyone the right to redistribute it as you find most
useful (including to the circular file), although I would
be appreciative if you leave the content intact, including
the by-line.

Long live the Lady...

-- Dave Wood