Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:52:30 +0000
>John (McCabe) says he has trouble accessing the AdaIC site
>(http://www.adaic.org).
>That's odd -- I've never had a problem with it.  (To check, I just accessed
>the site, using Internet Explorer, and again, using Netscape Navigator.)

I have tried a number of times and almost always the same result.

>John, it may be that the problem is not with the site.

Well I haven't had any problems accessing any other site, and I *was* able to
see it once, since when I haven't changed anything that should affect it.

>It seems to me that support of the AdaIC site is one of the ARA's greatest
>contributions to the community.  There's a wealth of information there that
>would have been lost had the ARA not stepped up.

It would be nice if I could see it :-)

Does anyone else have problems with it?

John