Sat, 29 Jun 2019 15:55:36 +0200
Subject: Update about Ada-Europe Conferences 2019 and 2020
The 24th edition of Ada-Europe's International Conference on Reliable
Software Technologies took place on 11-14 June in Warsaw, Poland, with
The conference, graciously hosted by the Institute of Aviation, had
nearly 100 participants, enjoyed a rich technical and social program,
and saw much active interaction between participants, presenters,
For your information, the following material is now available online:
- the "Conference Booklet" in PDF, which contains the abstracts of all
presentations in the core program (see first section on );
- copies of conference presentations
(see "Download" links in "Conference Core Schedule" table on );
- copies of DeCPS workshop presentations
(see "Download links in "Program" table on );
- pictures of the exhibition booths (see final part of ).
As announced in Warsaw, next year's conference will be held in
Santander, Spain, in the week of 8-12 June 2020.
The preliminary Call for Contributions is already available on the
(mini) conference web site at . More details will follow later.
On this occasion, the Ada-Europe Board announces a slight update of
the name of its conference series:
- the complete name is "25th Ada-Europe International Conference on
Reliable Software Technologies";
- the short name is "Ada-Europe Conference 2020";
- the acronym is "AEiC 2020".
Hence on social media when referring to the Ada-Europe organization
we'll use #AdaEurope, and when referring to next year's Ada-Europe
Conference we'll use #AEiC2020.
Dirk Craeynest, Ada-Europe 2019 & 2020 Publicity Chair