Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:21:13 -0700
From:
"Dale Jr, William" <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
Marcus,

        [Dale Jr, William]
        This is a new Linux port so a off-the-self Gnat Port is probably not
available yet.
        This might require a lot of work and a cross-targeted system to get
it going or maybe even for development.
        Should be a great SBC if we really could get a full
cross-compiled-development set up!

        See  RT Linux work done by former zentropix - now lineo:
        http://www.realtimelinux.org
        http://www.zentropix.com
                ---->   http://www.lineo.com/

        The above point to SBCs using Linux and may be able to support Gnat
Ada.

> 2: Is there a computer better suited for Ada that has a low power
> consumption, low weight, and would be fun to put together
> (Something Transmeta?)?

        [Dale Jr, William]
        Transmeta will have Linux but not sure if there is a pre-built Gnat
Ada yet.

> 3: Have any of you worked on or know of Ada resources for an
> unmanned intelligent ground vehicle, frame recognition from
> a video camera, or laser modeling.  Just looking for those hard
> to find Ada links or references on these topics.

        [Dale Jr, William]
        Start with http://www.adapower.com

> 4: Any other suggestions or help?
>
> Thank You,
> Cadet Marcus Brakewood

William L. Dale
If we spend all of our time in ADM's talking about TLA's we'll be SOL!
 Lockheed Martin, Space Systems Company,
Missiles & Space -Sunnyvale Operations