From:
Kendrick Epps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:17:27 -0600
Greetings Ada professionals,

In today's ever changing job market, we all know that sometimes employment can be difficult to find!  Hence the purpose of this email.  I currently have two direct openings for the individuals with a background similar to the one listed below!  I know that contracting is a big issue if you can find the right opportunity, but if that opportunity is not directly available, I would love to speak with you about this wonderful opportunity!  Even if you are not directly interested, I will pay $500.00 for a direct referral that gets hired to one of these opportunities.  I look forward to hearing from you guys/girls!  And thanks again for all of your positive responses!

Software Engineer w/ Secret Clearance ( job location Huntsville, AL)
Ada and or C++ programming
Rational Apex 3 or 4
Clearcase and/or CORBA are plusses
Solaris Operating System