Thanks for your input.
Can you be more specific on #6? How can Tri-Ada improve the Webspace adverts?
David F. Harrison
Tri-Ada '97 Conference Chair
>>> Mike Brenner <[log in to unmask]> 08/20/97 06:07am >>>
(1) the extra 2 colors have nothing to do with whether people attend
(2) artwork in the text has little to do with attendance, although
lack of information and bad layout has some effect
(3) artwork is ignored while reading the text, and should be
cool, only vaguely related to the conference, not related to the text
(4) a-b-c-d Why ask us? You have the counts in hand.
(5) (b) but the layout must be better and the information more complete
(6) yes, but TriAda is not making effective use of websites to