From:
Ed Falis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 10:11:34 -0500
Some time back, someone at NASA was working on a satellite tracking demo
that was done partly in Ada and partly in Java.  I believe it was up on the
web for a while, and that it was demoed at the intermetrics booth at TriAda
96.

Can you get in touch with me?

A gentleman at JSC is considering using Java for a medium-large scale
application, and was asking the java newsgroups for experience with Java at
the multi- 100K SLOC level.  He expressed concern over the lack of certain
language features that are provided by Ada 95.  When I asked if he'd
considered it, he said he hadn't, but was open-minded, and would like to
talk to the folks I reference above.

Thanks

Ed Falis
Aonix   (617) 221-7341