From:
"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:53:15 -0500
> > Now Microsoft weighs in with "Their source crashes so seldom that we're
> > losing customers, so let's see if we can make their source illegal."

Or, "we're losing customers because they like access to the source code,
so let's make it illegal to have access to the source code."

Or "We don't know why people like basic Linux better than our wonderful mass
of bells and whistles, but they do.  And since Linux is immune to economic
warfare, we've got to make it illegal."

Or, well, who can read the mind of Bill Gates?

--
Wes Groleau
http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau