From:
Peter Amey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:44:19 -0000
I'm pleased to announce the availability of the "Sample Chapters" of the forthcoming new book "High Integrity Software: The SPARK Approach
to Safety and Security" by John Barnes.

The sample chapters are freely available in PDF format on www.sparkada.com

The book is now at the printers.  We expect a UK publication date of 21st March.  Availability is expected in the USA approximately 4 weeks later.

regards,

Peter Amey, Praxis Critical Systems Limited

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

www.praxis-cs.co.uk