From:
Marie D'Abato <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie D'Abato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 09:47:30 -0700
Hi Everyone!

I am looking for places in Southern California that deal with programming
(especially in Ada), and or Aviation, that may offer summer internships.
Any suggestions are welcome, I am curious as to what all is out there in
that area, other than the few I have already looked at.

I interned at Honeywell in Albuqueque last summer, and am looking to try a
new place this summer!

Thanx for all the info everyone!

Marie

Marie D'Abato