From:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 05:33:44 -0500
David et al,

That's good news.

One of our problems is, of course, that the most popular Ada (95)
tools for the "mass market" are GNAT and its associated contributed
libraries. These are collected on the Walnut Creek CD. Does the
Programmer's Supershop carry the WC programming series (Linux, Mac,
Ada, etc.)? If not, maybe we should start asking them to?

(Some of the computer super(book)stores carry the WC series.)

Mike Feldman