From:
Pat Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:26:29 -0500
> "OOP to Nuts" was a great title for a response to "Nuts to OOP"
>
> The front cover, however, had the slightly more inflammatory (but also
> more accurate) "Ada: Nuts to C++"
>
> I think this was the magazine I complained about pretending Ada doesn't
> exist.  Now I must eat my words.  The "cover article" about ways to
> prevent mismatching units of measure had a few "by the way" remarks about
> deficiencies of C/C++ and advantages of Ada.

Don't eat your words -- send them to the editor, Michael Barr!  [log in to unmask]

We'll get more by praising what we want to see when we see it...

---
Patrick Rogers                      Consulting and Training in:
http://www.classwide.com      Deadline Schedulability Analysis
[log in to unmask]        Software Fault Tolerance
(281)648-3165                       Real-Time/OO Languages

Adam ... does not deserve all the credit; much is due to Eve, the first woman,
and Satan, the first consultant.
Mark Twain