Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:22:18 -0400
From: Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
[asked Tom Moran]

> >(2) NOT ONE Team-er or other Ada advocate has stepped forward
> >    to say "I'll donate my time to helping the contests solve
> >    their perceived technical problems."
>   Just who, where, needs what kind of time when?

Here's a starting point:

Check out the websites of the regional contests (or the one in
your own region, whatever) and inform yourself about what is
happening when and where. See if a college in your area wants
to field an Ada team. Work with the team and the managers of
the regional to make Ada happen there.

Mike Feldman