From:
Christoph & Ursula Grein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:57:22 +0100
Someone in this list thought the paper was interesting enough and asked me to
publish it also in Ada Letters.

Now I've got the permission from Ada User Journal to publish the paper also in
Ada Letters, but only after it has appeared in AUJ (this will be in the July
edition).

So under the precondition that Ada Letters think the same and accept it, it
will appear in Ada Letters sometime in the second half of the year.

Christoph Grein
Member of Ada Germany

http://home.T-Online.de/home/Christ-Usch.Grein