Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "William M. Borgia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:25:27 -0700
Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri still teaches Ada as a
primary language -- I just confirmed this on their web site.

When I attended from 1994-1998, it was not only the primary language but
was also used throughout the curriculum (except in cases in which a
different language itself was the focus, or  in which Ada did not apply
-- SQL, Prolog, etc.).

Bill Borgia