Al Christians <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:07:11 -0800
Speaking of battle-ready, the DoD this week allows that last
week's delivery of precision munitions to Iraq wasn't very
precise, although they won't tell us how imprecise on account
of it's top-secret, like maybe the Iraqi's can't count how
many of the 20 targets were hit.   The DoD says that it looks
like a software error.  Ada inside???

Al