From:
"Coniam, Todd" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coniam, Todd
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 13:35:50 -0600
Yes there is a virus in the file.  Wazzu is a MS-Word Macro virus.
You should upgrade your anti-virus software.  I am running the Win95
version 2.5.2 and I believe there is a newer release yet (our COMPUSEC
person was trying to download it this morning)

OBTW, Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 has a major security leak too.

(Good old Micro$oft and C++ have left the barn doors open again ;-)

Todd Coniam, Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force | Member:  Team Ada
[log in to unmask]             | Ada 95 - The World
Any opinions expressed are personal, and not | Standard In Modern OO
those of the U.S.A.F. or U.S. government.    | Programming Languages.