Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 23:06:11 -0500
I'm cleaning up my basement (part of my forced retirement when my contract
terminated in November).  I've got almost 15 years worth of Ada Letters
collecting dust that are going to be trashed / recycled / whatever.  A
couple years ago I might have been inclined to tear them up, scan (I've got
an Automatic Document Feeder on my scanner) and OCR them, but not any more.
(Unless there's somebody who wants to help pay me for that - would ACM?)

Other than that, I thought I'd offer them to somebody (preferably somewhat
local to Northern Virginia), if anybody wants.  Or any other reasonably
local institution of higher learning - I'm not going to pay to ship them.

I did keep one issue - the one that has a paper I wrote in 1987. :-)

-- Karl --