Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Jean-Claude Mahieux <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:34:10 -0500
This is to mention that my company has developped full Ada solutions
for using popular GUI builders and Ada :

One is TeleUSE/XInAda; a bundle of TeleUSE, Ada code generators and XInAda,
our full Ada implementation of X11/Motif libraries. Avail for Ada83 and
Ada95

The other is UxAdagen, an Ada code generator for UIM/X

Jean-Claude Mahieux
Top Graph'X
Email : [log in to unmask]
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/topgraphx