From:
Rick Muse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 07:46:11 -0500
I remember a question being asked about Digital not supporting Ada under
Digital UNIX 4.0.  The answer was that DEC did not intend to drop Ada
support permanently.  As of DU 4.0B, Ada support is back.  However, the
attached message also indicates that DEC does not plan to support Ada95.

A quote from the release notes says:
"DEC Ada is now supported on Digital UNIX Version 4.0B with DEC Ada V3.3
for Digital UNIX."

Rick Muse