Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Tom Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:41:58 -0700
> assignments--totaling at least a hundred SLOC for something I could have
> done in fifty lines of TCL/Tk/wish.  (And that's counting modifiers like
  Note the simple web server at
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Networking/Webserver/index.html"
  which is longer than the Ada(using CLAW) version at
http://www.adapower.com/reuse/clawweb.html
  (The Java version at the Sun web site has grown in size since last
November, but it even then took more SLOC than the Ada version.)