Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:11:14 -0700
I also think that requiring subscriptions and moderating subscription
requests would be preferable to moderating messages.  Perhaps as an
alternative to full openness the list admin could moderate only messages
from non-subscribers and let the on-topic messages pass through.

I usually just delete spam but the letters are rapidly fading on my "Delete"
key and some spam is pretty ugly stuff so I'd rather not see it at all.

Britt Snodgrass