Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 14:20:45 -0400
From: "Hamilton, J. LTC EECS" <[log in to unmask]>
Hal and others, I would invite all interested parties to read the policy
memorandum on the Ada IC web site.

http://www.sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/pol-hist

As for the impact of the memo relative to DoDD 3405.1&2 I really would
rather have that answered by a policy expert from OSD.   Since you asked
me for an official interpretation of policy I am referring it to Ms.
Linda Brown, who is Mr. Paige's designated expert in this area.

Regards

Drew

John  A. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.
Lieutenant Colonel, US Army