From:
"David C. Hoos, Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:41:10 -0600
I would use Ada.Sockets or GNAT.Sockets, both of which
provide the necessary interfaces to the OS's TCP/IP stack,
as well as UDP/IP.

Ada Sockets for Windows OS
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.obry/archive/adasockets-1.0-win32.tar.gz
Ada Sockets for UNIX OS