Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:45:18 -0500
It's me again the mighty Technisource recruiter from Huntsville, AL.  This is
the million dollar question;  You have no life lines and your future depends on
this!

Who can do Ada 95 Development, has experience with the Rational Suite Tools, a
Secret Clearance, and is willing to contract in the "Rocket City" (Huntsville,
AL)??  The first person with the quickest response, will get a chance to fulfill
this opportunity!  I hope that you are ready, and this should be your FINAL
ANSWER!

Ada Development '95
Rational Apex
C++