From:
"Harbaugh, John S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harbaugh, John S
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:51:37 -0800
Hi, all -

Boeing is wrapping up it's portion of the Smart Bomb Rack Controller upgrade.  The design is highly concurrent, and uses Ravenscar principles of cyclic tasks interacting via protected objects.  The use of deadline monotonic scheduling and Ravenscar design principles yielded a solid design with predictable behavior, and on-time delivery (well there was some schedule slide due to our failure to plan on the earthquake two years ago.)   ;-)

Regards,

        - John Harbaugh