Alexander E. Kopilovich
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:50:26 +0300
> Does any one know how to contact Magnus Kempe. He usually ignores
>my e-mail offers to purchase the AdaHome domain for a while and then
>sends a polite, No.. but my latest e-mail attempts have not been
>success in reaching him at all.
This is certainly a FAQ -;) . I have seen questions and complaints like that
many times for many years and from various people. Perhaps an appropriate
item should be included into Ada FAQ at AdaWorld and/or AdaPower -;) , for
example:

Q. How can I contact Magnus Kempe, the owner of AdaHome website?

A. You can't. Many people tried that for many years and nobody succeeded.