"S. Ron Oliver" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:56:45 -0700
At 02:33 PM 2/24/01 -0700, Joyce L. Tokar wrote:

>To: Team Ada
>
>I am happy to announce that the Technical Corrigendum to ISO/IEC
>  8652:1995 was approved by SC22 without comment. It will go directly to
>publication. The text that we submitted for ballot may be regarded as
>the final approved text.

Great!  Congratulations on a job well done!

Is the text you submitted on line?

sro

S. Ron Oliver, semi-retired professor of Computer Science and Computer
Engineering.  www.csc.calpoly.edu/~sroliver

caress Corporation is proud to be the U.S. representative for Top Graph'X,
developers of high quality software components, using Ada.  For more
information, check out www.topgraphx.com.

Tired of sucky software! ?  Check out www.caressCorp.com and follow the
links to software sucks and The Oliver Academy.