Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:19:33 -0500
From:
"Kester, Rush W." <[log in to unmask]>
I did a "Logo" programming course with my first son and we both had a great
time.  Now he's in Aerospace engineering at U of MD.  :-)  Who knows how far
the next generation of scientists and engineers will go if we make these
neat toys (a.k.a. tools) available using a reliable and portable language
like Ada?

I've been wanting to get an Ada interface to Lego's for some time for use at
the High School level.  Please let me know if you (or someone else) are
successful in getting an Ada binding to the Lego interface.  Either
ObjectAda or GNAT binding would work for my purposes since both compilers
are available for free to students.

Rush Kester
charter member Team-Ada
Pres Balt SIGAda
former Chair DC SIGAda

Software Systems Engineer
AdaSoft at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab.
email:  [log in to unmask]
phone: (240) 228-3030 (live M-F 9:30am-4:30pm, voicemail anytime)
fax:      (240) 228-6779
http://hometown.aol.com/rwkester/myhomepage/index.html