Jacob Sparre Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:19:50 +0100
[ thanks for the replies everyone ]

Tom Moran wrote:

>   There's also a free version of Claw, and of course
> GWindows, at www.adapower.com and John English's JEWL
> has a good reputation for beginning Windows programming.

My reason for not choosing any of the MS-Windows specific
libraries is that that would mean that he would be
completely on his own.  The only Ada programmers in the
family are (mostly) Linux users, so we wouldn't be able to
help him when he has questions about the MS-Windows specific
libraries.

Jacob
--
SSLUG's julekalender - hver dag fra den 1. til den 24. december
   http://www.sslug.dk/julekalender/