Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 10:44:02 -0800
You have until the extended deadline of this FRIDAY (Nov. 8) to submit a
nomination for a 2002 SIGAda Award.  This is the ideal year to champion
that worthy as-yet-unrecognized Ada hero from the past or present because
of low submissions so far this year; we will make at least one award in
each of the two categories.  Follow the link to
http://www.acm.org/sigada/exec/awards/awards.html to see past winners'
names and for the online submission form(s).

NOV. 8 will be the definite final date to accept Awards nominations because
yours truly undergoes a total knee replacement (no big deal, just something
that had to be done sooner or later and I have unspent Medical Spending
Plan $$ this year) on Nov.12 with return to action predicted to be about
Dec. 1.  Therefore, I must compile submissions and put them in the hands of
Awards Committee voters (past winners) by Nov. 11.

   -hh